When it comes to Digital Marketing Platform, there is always something new that’s been discussed every day with the evolving trends. Since the Industry is already in a boom, people are wondering how things are going to change for the advertisers in a long run and what new changes are going to be the trendsetter by the search Engine Giants like Google.
One of the much-hyped topics that are being spoken a lot on the web is about Native Advertising. Is this going to be the future of digital marketing? Is this going to replace Pay Per Click (PPC)? The digital world is now all about Content. The initial point for you as a website publisher is to have good content on your site so that it will help in driving the traffic using digital marketing strategies. Only after you have enough traffic, that’s when you can start experimenting with anything that will help you generate a source of Income. This post will tell you how the businesses get benefited using native advertising.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM NATIVE ADVERTISING?
- As Native advertising is content driven, it’s read by many internet users and shared on different platforms increasing your reach indirectly.
- With Native advertising, brand recall can be increased by two plus times more when compared to the traditional ways of promoting your brand.
- By connecting with the publishers who are experts when it comes to engaging with users via content, you will be able to learn more on how to make your own native ad.
- They can assist in garnering higher Call To Actions (CTA). In fact, a native ad headline can draw more attention when compared to the images & banners.
- With the users engaging with your native ads, you can re-target them with display ads as well.
Here are the reasons why we think that Native ads will be the future of content marketing.
INCREASED USE OF AD BLOCKERS
Most of us get irritated with the ads that keep playing automatically the moment we log on to a site to watch something. As a result, we get the ad-block installed in order to avoid or minimize the no. of ads that we see. With this, the revenue that the Search Engines get is being affected on a large scale. So there is a high chance that native ads will be the new development for the Search Engines.
ADS ARE MEANT TO INCREASE THE ENGAGEMENT
Be it the traditional PPC ads, the main concept here is that the user needs to click the ad and engagement with the brand overall needs to be increased. This can be very simple with native ads’ concept as the content itself is engaging enough that they will definitely add value to a better reach and engagement overall. If the ads are not able to drive the engagement, then they are just a waste of expenses that need to be looked into.
NO DIRECT LINKS
We see sponsored ads on Facebook and Twitter but it’s something optional. With new platforms like Instagram and Snapchat, neither of these channels allows us to promote a direct link in the site but instead we can only share the profile links. So it becomes a mandate to set up profiles and have proper contents for those. In Instagram, this is called as sponsored ads and sponsored lens in snap chats. This helps the brand in reaching out to the highly targeted audience.
With these benefits, we are sure that native ads are going to take up the digital market by storm one fine day in the nearby future. So start doing them for your brand as well!