Who to Follow in Online Advertising
Twitter is a powerful social media platform. Successful businesses follow Twitter accounts that focus on online advertising. By following these accounts, businesses can gain insight into the latest online advertising techniques. They can gain a better understanding of what it takes to keep up with the advanced world of online marketing and advertising.
They can remain at the top of their industry by learning about the most successful online marketing approaches. There are many online advertising people, websites, and other resources that possess a Twitter account. Here is list of some of the most popular online marketing Twitter accounts.
3. Advertising Buzz – @advertisingbuzz is a great addition to any Twitter following list. They provide tweets that contain links to social media articles and other online marketing resources.
4. AOL Advertising – @AOLAdvertising is another great addition. They provide a constant feed of valuable tweets about effective online advertising tools and other interesting articles and websites.
5. Ad_Media- We help businesses obtain a strong online presence. Their tweets are packed full of current online marketing and advertising news.
6. Google AdWords – @adwords provides the latest news and information from the Google AdWords team. Followers of @adwords can learn how customers can find their products and services quickly and easily.
7. Mashable SocialMedia – @mashsocialmedia tweets the latest news about social media marketing. Their tweets also contain valuable tips to help businesses flourish on Twitter, Google+, Vine, Foursquare and more.
8. WordStream – @WordStream offers powerful software and free tools for PPC and SEO. They also tweet constantly. Those tweets contain links to the most valuable online advertising articles and other resources.
9. Microsoft Advertising – @MSAdvertising provides a large amount of tweets about digital online advertising. They strive to provide a constant flow of valuable tweets.
10. Twitter Advertising –@TwitterAds provides followers with a large amount of Twitter tips, success stories and support. Followers of @TwitterAds can learn how Twitter Ads can be a positive addition to their online advertising campaigns.