In the previous post of Some Social Media Strategies to Improve Ad Performance – Part 1, we did talk about some of the ways in which you can improve your social media performance for Ads. For social sites to work pretty well, it is imperative that you do things precisely and correctly. Check out the social media strategies to improve ad performance through these following points.
Benefits of Advertising on Each Social Network Site
For each social network, the functions differ significantly. These networks have their own benefits to a paid advertisement. But essentially in your own brand, you would not use each social media site. For starters, try choosing one or two networks that best align with your goals and objectives.
- Facebook– The plethora of Facebook ad formats make it perfect for business-to-consumer campaigns. But its ability to make scalable audiences is also great for B2B. These formats are ideal for getting deeper into your audience and uncovering potential customers through awareness and social reach.
- Instagram: Increasing web traffic sales and driving awareness is ideal for Instagram ads. Highly-visual content gets users to engage with the content and show off products in the best light for high B2C conversions.
- Twitter: Twitter’s various advertising options let brands work on getting new followers for a product launch or simply starting a new social channel. Social Media Strategies to Improve Ad Performance on Twitter help grow awareness and drive clicks to your website.
- LinkedIn: With a very specific demographic, LinkedIn is more ideal for business-to-business interactions. Your LinkedIn campaigns help gain visibility, generate leads, and boost traffic to your web pages through thought-leadership content.
- Snapchat: This B2C platform works best with for pure engagement metrics, especially for younger audiences. Its sponsored filters and lenses are built to get users to engage, have fun and promote the product. Visibility and awareness are high markers for Snapchat ads.
- Pinterest: The ads on Pinterest are often used to generate immediate sales of your product or services. Your paid content blends with other pins, allowing your brand to work as another avenue for your web store.
Find the Middle Ground for Social Audience Targeting
It is not always an easy task to target an audience on social media through Ads. Trying to bring into fore the targeted audience in a given frame of time is almost impossible. Even if you are pro at social ads or a novice or just getting started, one thing will remain the same. Here you will require to find a middle ground with your targeting. Ad platforms are only getting more complex and sophisticated, so it’s important to spend your time wisely by creating workable target audiences. Additionally, you can use the Audience Behaviours feature to narrow down users who have specific intents like purchasing behaviors or traveling intentions. All these things lead to sales and with the right behaviors selected, you’ll see those who are active with brands that relate to you.