AdMedia Attends the 2019 Digital & Social Media Conference
AdMedia attends the 10th annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference in San Diego. This step forward validates the company’s burning desire to make a difference in the world of Digital Marketing & Social Media. The Digital landscape has grown considerably in the last few years and this pace is not going to stop until infinity.
ANA Digital & Social Media Conference will provide an accommodating platform and a bunch of optimistically driven people. Budding entrepreneurs, businessmen, and people who are extremely passionate about discovering the deeply entrenched facts about Digital marketing will get to discover a plethora of insights into the industry. The conference is featuring many successful leaders and CMOs who will share their knowledge on social media, AI, content marketing, Chatbots, Influencer marketing, and other related topics.
With its continuous efforts, the annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference has become a wonderful platform to help businesses come together and discuss important issues in the industry. It gives a platform where they can develop healthy & interesting connections and together work towards advanced developments.
In an attempt to delve deeper into the digital world and to get acquainted with the recent discoveries in the industry, the California-based Digital Marketing firm, AdMedia is attending the conference. With this, the company aims to understand how people belonging to the industry are incorporating developments in Digital marketing & Social Media in different spheres of life to make a difference.
Here’s a sneak peek into how this conference can help us grow as a Digital person/Business:
- It connects us to an array of speakers and highly skilled individuals in the marketing industry.
- The ANA Digital marketing & Social marketing conferences are a great source where a whole bunch of individual shine a light on various aspects of Digital marketing and networking across channels.
- The team of innovative people shares creative ways to market a product on social media platforms and through other digital marketing platforms.
- This is an incredibly amazing learning space which provides a wonderful experience. It’s such a profoundly educating space where we get to hear from some great leaders from the industry.
Who hosts the Conference?
Name- Michael Kelly
Designation- Senior Influencer Program and Social Media Manager
ANA Digital & Social Media Committee Chair, West Coast Chapter
Top Highlights of the 2019 ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
Conference Date: 24th to 26th July 2019
Highlights of 24th July Meet:
- FROM ALLIGATOR TO ZEBRA: DIGITAL STORYTELLING AT THE SAN DIEGO ZOO
- HOW INVENTIVE BRAND EXPERIENCES ARE POWERING NEW BALANCE’S SUCCESS
- THE POWER OF PODCASTING
- FRAUD IN DIGITAL ADVERTISING
- FAKE NEWS
Highlights of 25th July Meet
- THE FUTURE OF SOCIAL LISTENING
- BREAKING THE WALLED GARDEN
- INFLUENCER MARKETING
- AGILE MARKETING
- LEVERAGING AI IN MARKETING
- ARGET: INNOVATION DRIVEN BY THE BASICS
- DOMINO’S: FROM BAD PIZZA TO MACHINE LEARNING
- REMAINING RELEVANT IN TRANSFORMATIVE TIMES
- MGM RESORTS: BUILDING BRANDS THROUGH STORYTELLING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- SEPHORA: CREATING DIGITAL CONTENT THAT SPARKS ENGAGEMENT
- PREDICTIVE ADVERTISING (Harnessing data, insights, and innovation to build the next generation of smart advertising)
- HOW AI IS TRANSFORMING ADVERTISING AND WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ABOUT IT
- BLOCKCHAIN IN THE NEW ERA OF PRIVACY
Highlights of 26th July 2019 Meet
- MAN VS. MACHINE: THE EVOLUTION OF SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS
- AMERICAN EXPRESS: LEVERAGING DATA TO INFORM INFLUENCER MARKETING
- PAVING THE PATH TO DIGITAL IN-HOUSING SUCCESS
- ANA PRIVACY UPDATE
- ORGANIC VALLEY: BRAND EXPERIENCES THAT SPARK ENGAGEMENT